Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Viktor & Rolf Make Me Pee My Panties

I thought you were never into such stylized, over-the-top, or embellished anything shoes? Well, I am now! I know that you can't blame me seeing as these Viktor & Rolf babies are gorgeous. Day, night, whichever - wherever and whatever! I'd throw any 'style' rules out of the window when I'm rockin' these gems on my size 6 feet! Okay, you really need to breathe... I really need to breathe... Woozaaaaah! I should sign up for llamas (sp?) classes or something, need to learn to control my breathing when it comes to these high fashion contractions, I simply can't contain myself. Time to buy some maxi pads while I'm at it. Ha ;-P

P.S. I know I told you that I've never been a fan of pink, however, I take it back, just for these shoes. But you know I'll be strutting my stuff with solid/block coloured couture.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails