Monday, March 15, 2010

Ericka Crosse

She's my most eclectic friend when it comes to her dress sense. Her wardrobe not limited to one single style, and this day, she chose to be a rocker, vintage and chic all in one. Sporting her new part shaven do, with a pony tail braid to the side, I can definitely say that she took a risk and looks fabulous! I love her vintage nouveau skirt that she purchased for 50 pesos (it virtually cost her next to nothing!) at Baguio, Philippines and I love how she mixed it up with 3 different coloured leathers. Black, brown and off-white. Big rings and big shades, definitely this lady's specialty. Rock it, Crosse! ;)

Btw, the ring featured second is by Christa Renier's. It reminded me of Ericka's oversized cocktail ring that I'm sure cost her only a fraction of the price.

2 comments:

  1. Wow her hair looks amazing.
    Can't wait to see this girl in April...
    So Sidney, when are are you visiting me in Dubai?
    x

    hellocathe2ine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair definitely adds an edge to her look. I wish I was visiting you in Dubai with her, but I don't even know when I'll get a chance to visit you over there! Hopefully soon x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails