Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Philosophy for Autumn




I've always referred to shoes as 'affordable diamonds for women' for the most part, it's true. How many women are like 'Carrie Bradshaw' from SATC and obsess over shoes? Who have heart palpitations at the sight of that perfect (for the moment) Manolo Blahnik, Louboutin, or Viktor & Rolf, etcetera! So I'm a fan of 'brogues', I absolutely adore them, I think they are très chic, so you could imagine my excitement when there are heeled versions, right? I bought these Philosophy by Alberta Ferretti shoes 4 years back in New York and they're timeless! I love being able to pull them out EVERY single autumn/winter time and pair them with colored or black opaques with whatever dress or skirt I'm wearing. LOVE! Glad that the summer left in a hurry.

SVdB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails