Monday, March 15, 2010

Knits Sparkle and Denim

I love my almost floor length knitted cardigan. It's so warm, and I had been looking for a floor length cardigan for so long. I finally found one in one of my favorite neighborhoods Yaletown, Downtown Vancouver, British Columbia. I miss Canada. One of my most comfortable pair of jeans (and boy do I love jeans) are my Nobody's, and for the first time ever, I've started to wear my silver sequin flats that I got (along with gold ones) 5 years ago from San Francisco. I surprised myself when I was even drawn to them and wanted to get them. I never thought I'd be the type to wear them, but fast forward 5 years and I think they're absolutely gorgeous! 

I love the idea of denim men's loafers! What I love even more, is that I was able to buy these one's for the $5 (on sale)! Amazing, what a steal! Not only are they comfortable, but they're so chic. Dress them up, or have them dress down your outfit. A fabulous find, and SD loves them.

2 comments:

  1. they remind me of denim volleys lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly what SD said when he put them on. Who doesn't love their denim volleys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails