Thursday, March 18, 2010

Chanel WTF?

So I love Chanel and all, we even share the same initials... but honestly, this just looks ridiculous. Haha, it's like they dressed and styled this model in the dark. Maybe they were going for quirky, well, it didn't work for me. It's just so over the top. Hence, why I'm not a fan of maximalism. It's like 3 looks put together. I'm trying to wipe off my look of disgust, but it's taking some effort. You know how they usually say that "it'd look perfect on a model" well here is proof that that statement is NOT always correct.

2 comments:

  1. yeah have to agree with you on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. The vest and cardi are cute - would look nice paired with a simple black or white skirt.., and the glasses are cool in a shutter-shade kind of way. but yes, there's just too much happening on this girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails