Thursday, March 18, 2010

April Reed Cakes

I love weddings. It is probably one of the single most important times in a woman's life. It's the one time where all the little details count and having OCD is justified. The cake. Ah, the cake. It has to be as delicious as it looks I would say. I don't want people remembering that the cake tasted horrible, more over, remember that it was a monstrosity! BUT, I find that many of the cakes that I see out there, well, they're just that, a monstrosity. Unattractive. Over-the-top. Ugly in simpleton terms. So I came across these cakes by April Reed, and you know what? I like them! I think they are pretty, clean lined and in their own rights, creative. She has some chic looking cakes with polished elegance. So for those who aren't going for that over-the-top traditional 1980s or 1990s style wedding cake, she's got some gorgeous designs for you! Looking at these cakes would make any girl want to get married ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails