Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hermès Twilly & Enamel Bracelets

Hermès has some of the best design in the business, especially with textiles. I love the patterns on these new Twillys, which are a great modern update on the classic Hermès scarf. Also, check out the Medor Twilly scarf rings, set of three arrangeable rings in Permabrass. I do find that a lot of the younger luxury goods buyers simply adore the Twilly. Who wouldn't? They're oh so cute and so chic! 

Oh, and I must make mention of their graphic Enamel Bracelets - I don't often fit bangles because they are too large for my tiny wrists, however that never stops me from coveting them, or buying them anyway! Sometimes there are some things that are simply too irresistible to stay away from! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails