Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dubai's New Darling



So this is my girl friend Catherine aka Catfish (to us). She is my Modern day 'Alice' who currently resides in UAE. This half Filipina beauty is definitely one of my most eclectic and vintage friend's, just like Miss. Ericka Crosse who I featured earlier. Mind you, these two ladies will find themselves reunited in the upcoming month, so that will definitely will be something to blog about. Breathe. It will be an eclectic wardrobe overload when these two get together, so I hope that you ladies will have something to send to ilegallcargo for bragging rights ;)

Catfish, I adore your style, you definitely dare to be different, and you're so cute! We are long overdue for our Another Surography shoot, so I think I should start planning my trip to Dubai - or wherever in the world we choose to meet... Europe?

P.S. You're definitely going to be rocking my clothes when my new label comes out, you'll crave and fall in love ;) xx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature, you're too sweet. Can't wait til we meet up and Suro it up! Sydney, Dubai, Paris - the options are limitless;)
    Ps. I'm already in love with anything that you'll create hun, keep us posted! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails