Monday, March 29, 2010

Sugar Rush



Dear Body,
I'm sorry, and you're welcome. I don't really know which one to be. I know that I've probably added 2 whole dress sizes to what you usually are, but I couldn't resist the temptation of a Lindt Velour Chocolate Cheesecake and ice chocolate. How could I? I was sick, and I had 2 of my girl friends with me spurring the sugar craving. I'm sorry for that, but you're also welcome that I put some good quality chocolate into your system! You're also welcome for that I didn't eat the whole cheesecake on my own, it was shared. After all, sharing is caring, right? I thought I would pass around the calories so that I wouldn't feel so bad for what I did to you. It may be evil, but I know you're thanking me for it. Don't be passive aggressive toward me, okay? If you have a problem with it, be upfront and give me a sign. Wait... I think you did give me a sign. A huge sign. Yes, I know, the weight gain. The ever expanding waistline. Are you even 23 inches anymore? If you aren't, don't worry, I promise, I vow... that we will get us both back there. I owe it to us both. Anyway, again... I'm sorry, and you are most definitely welcome. Want to go for some Lindt? ;-P
Love,
SVdB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails