Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Madame Grey(dient)



Gradient A-line skirt, I know I bought you years ago, and I'm extremely apologetic that I forgot about you. Don't hate me for it, you just didn't seem to fit (in with) me back then. You made me look girly and tragically pudgy at the same time, you know... since you have so much volume and all. I'm sorry, I know that you're body conscious, so I won't discuss that. Although, I must say, you're pretty good at hiding certain aspects of the body i.e wide set hips. I love that you add such whimsy and flirtatiousness to a whole outfit, you are a diamond in the rough. I know it took me a while to realize, but alas, I have realized -- so I thought it would only be fitting, to photograph you during my state of epiphany. I look so happy, and it's partly because of you. Thank you Madame Grey(dient) skirt! BIG BIG Love.

2 comments:

  1. Great skirt! I love a good circle skirt and that has wonderful volume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Style! It's a skirt that I disregarded for years, but I'm glad that it has now made its way to the forefront of my wardrobe. I was just a little concerned because the lighter shade hits me at my widest point since I'm a pear-shape, but nothing a little attitude can't override ;)

    SVdB of ilegallcargo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails