Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pleasure to meet you, I'm Sex Machine

So yesterday was a 'work from home' day, which I would say is the benefit of being sick (not that it's favorable). After all, no one in the office or studio wants to catch whatever germs you're housing inside your body, oui? Having said that, 'work' turned into watching a midday movie. I was hoping to rid myself of a headache by perhaps falling asleep (and 2 Nurofen plus in desperation), but Tarantino's film is definitely not one to watch when you want that to happen. This was definitely a strange movie, but strangely enough (as are most if not all his films) enjoyable. It keeps you in a weird sense of suspension, and it definitely takes an unexpected twist. The female forms they have in the second half of this movie are gorgeous, namely Salma Hayek's. She has the perfect curvature to dress (or undress ;), with her petite waistline and her extremely curvy hips! Who doesn't love a girl with curvy hips? I see something like a 24-36 or even a 23-38 happening there. You decide, and let me know what you think about this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails