Friday, March 12, 2010

Color me bad

Simply playing with colors at the moment. Creating a color storyboard for one of my (most important) clients, and right now this is the brainstorming stage for me. This is where I hash out all the colors that I think are suitable, before going into a more refined process of color selection and go all out with all the other inspiration medium(s)! I find it ironic that I am great with color, but my palette (wardrobe) doesn't extend far from a monochromatic one - black, grey, white and that dash of contrast(ing color). I'm a winter palette, I can't help that I look good in black ;) 


I feel like getting myself a colouring in book. There's one in particular that I was after today, but every bloody bookstore I have called seems to not have it in stock, or needs to order it from overseas. Useless! I don't like that I can't have it right now, when I want it. I guess I'll just have to hop onto Amazon.com and make my purchase there, and dare I say... wait. Don't get me wrong, I'm a patient person, but right now, I want it right now. This is no ordinary colouring in or drawing book - it's a tool that allows you a different kind of creative process, a really fun and inspirational one. Need this, ASAP!

SVdB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails