Monday, March 1, 2010

Autumn Bijou Pen & Inkling


It's officially the first day of Autumn today! You can feel the crisp cool air heralding that winter is just around the corner. I'm completely ecstatic (that I just might pee my pants ;-P) that when I woke up this morning, I wasn't greeted with the suffocating humidity that seems to be present in this (past) Australian summer. Most importantly, we're one step closer to winter fashion! Breathe. Oh how I love coats, jackets, boots, tights/leggings... breathe... turtlenecks, scarves and all things luxuriously textured and warm. Deep yoga breaths. A/W is my favorite fashion season(s), so shoot me.


In a rush. I just thought I'd quickly pop in and start up a blog again after having ceased to write/post a few years back. So yes, I'm back with my pen and inkling. ;)


N.B. EVERY femme can wear 'red' lipstick, it's just a matter of finding the perfect shade for you. I'm naturally a winter color palette (will blog about this next time I'm not running in heels 'rushing') -- I finally found my perfect shade, it's a 'blue-red'. I wear Rouge Allure Laque (75 DRAGON) by Chanel.


Stay beautiful,
Sidney Van der Bailey

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to blogging :) I recently started up again too.
    hellocathe2ine.blogspot.com and
    goodnightcathe2ine.blogspot.com

    Looking forward to reading your blogs, already loving it so far!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails