Monday, April 19, 2010

Vintage Crosse



Just something from out of the archives. Sometimes I forget that I know how to design, and that I know how to make beautiful clothing. This was circa 2004. The inspiration behind this design was Frida Kahlo. I love the intricate lace top. I still have it. The model, Ericka Crosse wearing the outfit, is the only person to have worn the original piece. She looks stunning in it. 

For such an ornate looking top, you can pretty much wear it with anything from skirts, to short, jeans, leggings and whatever you want. Personally, I would wear it with some skin tight thin leather pants. I love leather and lace. Oh, and it's hard to believe that this was the first time she had ever modeled too.

What do you think of the outfit? Who wants to buy the original piece? Let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails