Friday, April 23, 2010

Burst Of Color

You're not usually associated with color, are you? When I look at you, all I see is black, black, black and more black. You remind me of that kid that was on an ad back in the what, 90s? You know which kid I'm talking about, the "got any blacker?" kid. How could you not be associated with black, when all you seem to do is wear black, or monochromatic palettes? But I must say, you shocked me when you told me that you are currently obsessing over the following items A. because you seem to shy away from color especially PINK, B. because I see yellow gold and you're all about white gold and platinum and C. because you don't even like wearing fashion or costume jewelry. Go figure! But I guess lately you've been making an effort to include a little color into your wardrobe AND you've been wearing bits of yellow gold here and there, even if it's on your shoes (especially those really cute yellow gold sequined flats), or accessories aside from jewelry. I can safely say, I'm quite proud of you for your ever changing taste. Always about refinement and quality, aren't you? I love your selections. They are to die for. Now share it with the world, show them color!
With Love,
SVdB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails