Tuesday, April 27, 2010

NUTCASE Helmets

The most fun a helmet ever had! That is the slogan of NUTCASE helmets, and rightly so. You don't even have to ride any type of vehicle to have fun with this head gear. Streetwear chic right here for all of you who are bikers, skaters, snowboarders, water sport types, or just those who like to go against the grain of fashion and wear a helmet just to wear a helmet.

I'm obviously still on the prowl for my new helmet, so when I came across these, I was so colorfully delighted. But. Yes, there's not always a but, but sometimes there is a but. I'm still looking for the half helmet scooter style ones. BUT, come the day I get an awesome retro bike, I shall purchase myself one of these babies! They are definitely affordable AND customizable. Hooray for custom made!

Which one would you pick for the street?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails