Friday, April 16, 2010

Stylish Scooter Helmets


For the past 2 weeks I've been looking for a helmet for myself. I just want a scooter half helmet as opposed to the hardcore motorcycle helmets that look quite suffocating. It's so hard to choose one, when you come across so many different and cool designs, and on top of that you can get high-end luxury designer AND custom designed ones? 

The Chanel helmets that are featured are a little over-the-top, but would you expect any less for a runway piece? The Moschino helmets on the other hand, yes well, you look like you would fit my head quite well... plus, you're not too out there for me. In as much as I adore you Chanel and Moschino, I might have to go for Vespa. He's (yes, I've decided that my helmet will be a boy -- name still to be decided) just so shiny, sleek and stylish! The soft shell look really does 'soften' the look of a helmet, and I love the tinted shades. I think I would look extremely stylish riding through the streets of Asia with you protecting my head from any bumps along the way. Maybe I'll even just walk around the streets wearing you even when I'm not riding... ;)

4 comments:

  1. Good choice with the Vespa one. It's sleek & stylish indeed..
    I don't even own a bike, but I've fallen in love with the Moschino Love heart helmet!
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, I can definitely see you sporting the Moschino love heart helmet. So you. I am very much the Vespa helmet, and I think it'd be the perfect way to compliment whatever outfit I'll wearing on a motorbike. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently tweeted and stumbled upon your post. Really your post is very informative and I enjoyed your opinions. Do you use twitter or stumbleupon? So I can follow you there. I am hoping you post again soon.


    Here you can pay attention to my site.
    Thank you for coming
    Full Face Motorcycle Helmets

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use twitter. I've never used stumble upon. Thank you for your comment ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails