Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Tribute To Fashion

So I was strolling through Sydney's, The Rocks one night with Aprille and Sebastian when I came across this fabulous wire art. It was a senior (grade 12) student's major work for Art that made it into Art Express. I didn't catch her name, but I remember the name being asian. I love her tribute to fashion through such an unconventional material. I've been a fan of wire art ever since I could remember, but more so when Sebastian had made me his first gift to me (with MAC makeup and brushes as a bonus ;-P) which was a wire basket filled with a bouquet of daisies. Love. How could you not fall head over heels for such an art?

1 comment:

  1. Wow these really do look amazing!
    I admire people who can create such works of art, wish I had the same talents!
    x Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails