Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Style: Plaid & Breton Stripes

Black is my thing. Breton stripes is love. Bow-ties are ultimate cuteness. So when I combine all of these and throw on some seemingly polarized Ray-Bans, well, that's just chicness. It's French, nautical and sophisticated all in one. I love how combining stripes with a bright red bow-tie and neckline to a satin black jacket and very black (got any blacker?) jeans gives such a 'youthful sophistication'.  Oh, and who could ever forget to include patent black Louboutin pumps? Ultra sleek.
All I can say, is that he just looks great in plaid shirts and denim. Damn your Eurasian-ness for bringing that 'exotic' quality to any outfit. Oh and, he has better hair than me, I've been put to shame!

1 comment:

  1. Haha must say your boy there reminds me of a Eurasian Bill Compton;)
    You both look great! I love the red bows & stripes too.. perfect together! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails