Thursday, April 22, 2010

From NYC with Love




This is my early birthday present from my friend in New York City of over 10 years, Jimmy N. It's hard to believe how frustrated I was trying to look for this Limited Edition BBU Palette from Bobbi Brown! I called every damn store I could think of and find that stocked Bobbi Brown, scoured every damn website out there, locally and internationally, but no luck.

See, had the girl at the department store told me that the $350 Bobbi Brown palette she was trying to sell me was limited edition, I would have bought it, but she regretfully failed to add that tad bit of information that would have guaranteed her a sale. So, leaving Bobbi Brown with just a stick of foundation, I didn't know I was doomed to never find it myself. Shaking angry fist! Breathe. Who doesn't tell you the most important bit of information there is "limited edition"!!

So, I asked Jimmy if he could check around in NYC if he could find it for me, I didn't really have much hope, but alas, the National Sales Manager at Jurlique NYC used to work for Bobbi Brown and still has connections. Et voila, it's mine for the taking! Thank God for connections, Jimmy, the Jurlique National Sales Manager in NYC and friendship... oh and not to mention 2 day express postage from UPS and a really sweet delivery man!

Happy early 25 years to me, from NYC with love!! I say that hyperventilating and smiling uncontrollably. I may look like a freak right now, but I am one happy looking freak ;)

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails