Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Catfish & Crosse Minus Crystalline

Hello Catherine and Ericka Crosse! I am so jealous (EC) that you got to go visit Catfish in Dubai. You two are my most eclectic friends; how could I not love your wardrobe and sense of fashion. Your style is just so damn adorable. Whose heart wouldn't skip a beat looking at you two walk down a (Dubai) street. You ladies are heart throbs! Definitely a site for sore eyes. It's nice to finally see you two reunited, and even better, in a foreign land. I wish I could have been there, but we'll have to save our reunion for later in the year. It's a shame Catfish that we miss each other just by a day or so over in Manila! But I know that you'll be soaking up the sun in beautiful Palawan!
These colours remind me of colour palettes that you both would be rocking.
So much texture in the architecture. Very opulent, no?

You guys should have stayed there for a night ;)
One word: blinding.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails