Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sneak Peak: Serendipity Corner Photoshoot

Here's a little sneak peak of the photoshoot that I recently had with Luisa of Serendipity Corner Photography. It was a first for the both of us. I'm usually behind the scenes; either styling, designing, doing makeup, or looking through the view finder and not the one posing, or starring down the barrel of the camera. It's a tough job being a model, that's one thing for sure. So, I can definitely empathize with the models that I work with. Luisa usually does wedding photograph, she's fab at it -- this was a shoot we did for fun. I was such a nervous wreck though, really didn't know what to do. So, excuse the way that I look. I will post more photographs soon -- I will just let Luisa work more of her magic before I do that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails