Monday, July 26, 2010

The Rocks AROMA FESTIVAL

So, after morning blessings, we went to The Rocks, Sydney for the Aroma Festival. I was pretty excited to go seeing as it would be my first time going. Hmm, I was kind of disappointed. It was a little boring for my liking. I had a taste of some good Chai Tea Latte (which was a bit pricey for the take home pack), and OMG this amazing marshmallow that didn't taste like marshmallow and the fudge, mmm. Other than that, it was pretty much a snooze fest. I spent $50 on lunch from Pony BBQ. For what it was, it wasn't worth the price for 3 lunches. I had the lamb wrap. It looked good, but was comme ci, comme ça. I didn't take many photos, too many people around and in the way, plus everything looked the same. I went super casual seeing as I was dressed to the nines in the morning for the morning blessings. Wearing: Nudie Jeans, H&M white long sleeve basic tee, Ralph Lauren leather elbow patched cardigan (my brother's), Marc's fedora, Who is Eve coat, Ray Ban aviators and $5 gold sequined flats from Old Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails