Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Coco Chanel and Igor Stravinsky

Has anyone seen the movie 'Coco Chanel & Igor Stravinsky'? What did you think of this movie premiered in 2009 at the Cannes Film Festival? I think the period interior deco was spectacular, as you would expect from Chanel, but I felt that the fire and passion, the intensity and the drama was lacking. Perhaps it was in the direction of the screenplay itself, or maybe the actors failed to deliver. I think that the half French half Greek actress Anna Mouglalis is beautiful though. With her long graceful neck and slim silhouette. Karl Lagerfeld loves her too. I can't let go of the fact that I love her hair. She can go from elegant to a little edgy just by the shake or scruff of her hair. I think I could possibly be jealous...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails