Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mitra Wedding Makeup Trial

Here are just a few quick photos from Yardley Mitra's wedding makeup trial that she did with two of her bridesmaids (who are also her sisters-in-law-to-be). The flash on the camera that I used wasn't great, so it really does not do their makeup justice. They looked completely made over and stunning in person. I forgot to take a before photo though, so I'm sorry! But here, enjoy.
Some goodies that I prepared for the ladies. Cookies and a nice soothing chamomile tea with herbal infusions ;) Break out the china!
I adore the sunkissed glow that they are all wearing - that dewy youthful look, especially on the cheeks and lips. It really brings their face to life.
I had to correct X's complexion a couple of shades lighter to match her neck and the rest of her body. I think we achieved success ;) She now has a fresh and clean look, with a sunkissed glow. And attention must be paid to her eyes ;)
I look so plain Jane next to these ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails